Going back over anything you've been involved in and picking out the best parts of it is always hard, especially if you've put your heart and soul and mind and creativity into it. How can you judge? I tried to make it easier on myself by choosing favorites at the end of each month. Didn't really work, though. I still had to go back and look at everything again. Truly, what were my favorites? What jumped out at me? What did I work hard on? What did I sweat over? What have I chosen to display in my home and live with day after day? These.....
Portrait, October
Varsity captains heading to mid-field for the coin toss, October
Red tulips in a roadside field in La Connor, April
A couple waltzes up the beach on Valentine's Day, February
My daughter and my niece wave jumping, June
My children playing on shore at sunset, March
Clamming at Copalis Beach, May
My niece splashing through the end of a Slip n' Slide, May
Sunset off the back porch at the beach, July
An engagement portrait, November
Clamming at sunset, November
View the entire collection Images of the Year ~ 2010
View the entire collection Images of the Year ~ 2009









