Days in my weekend: 2 1/2
Football games I wanted to attend: 2
Football games I actually attended: 3
Football games that I attended that I actually watched because my kid was playing: 1
Pictures taken during the game: 289
Kids on the team who smiled or gave me their best football face for the camera: 6
Times my kid smiled or gave me his best football face for the camera: Ha!...as if....
Pictures it took to make this compilation: 4
Kids I know in this compilation: 0
Football games we watched on TV: 8
Times that Prince Charming flipped from the actual game to the NFL Red Zone so that he wouldn't miss anything important going on with the other 132 games being played around the league: 55 (I really can't confirm that, however. It was happening way too fast to count....)
Times I cried during the 9/11 tribute commercials during the football games on TV: 4 (Robert DeNiro, man....he got me every time.)
Baths or Showers taken by my two kids: 5
Baths or Showers taken by me: 1
Jars of pickles made: 24
Quarts of Marinara Sauce made: 5
Loaves of bread used making Prince Charming his first batch of Sunday Football Bruschetta: 2
Eggs laid by the chicks: 8
Bottles of Hornsby Amber Draft I consumed: 6 (2 a day...only in the fall and only when I watch football...not too bad.)
Normal TV decibel while watching Sunday Football: 40
TV Decibel we turned it to when the Sunday Night Football song came on: 17 (Faith Hill rocks the party for the third season in a row....)
Images edited: 71
Images left to tag & edit: 1,146
Times I wished that Monday morning would just hurry up and get here so everyone would go back to work and school and leave me some peace and quiet already: 47
How grateful I am for you sticking through this 'till the end: Immeasurable
XOXO!

No comments:
Post a Comment