Prince Farming and The Queen of the World:
Prince Farming says,
"Can you can all these tomatoes? Can you freeze all these grapes? I'm bringing home a box of apples. Can you figure out how to save them? We've got an acre of cucumbers. How many batches of pickles can you make?"
The Queen of the World says,
"When is this friggin' garden going to die?"
Varisty and Little League:
Varsity kids don't like to look at the camera
Little League kids ham it up
The 4th Grader and the Kindergartener
The 4th Grader over-emphasizes a cough and his need to sneeze so the nurse will send him home.
The Kindergartener sobs and cries when she has to stay home because of a fever and sore throat that "...everyone else is going but me!"
The Hunk and The Beauty Queen
The Hunk, who looks delicious naturally, even in the pouring down rain with two days of stubble on his chin, says,
"$5 for this magazine! What do you need this for? What is in here that you actually read?"
The Beauty Queen, who needs all the help she can get, says,
"Hey! I only buy it when I like the cover, and every now and then I'd like to know how to have sexed up hair and get make-up tips from a pro...so.. you know... freeze it."
The Yearbook Lady and The Newspaper Lady
The Yearbook Lady says,
"Give me everything you have. This is time sensitive. I can't look at thumbnails and a watermark. I don't have time to sift through everything."
The Newspaper Lady says,
"I love all your photos. You almost never see that kind of shot from a game. We'd love to use it in our paper and give you credit."
The Mom and The Girlie Girl
The Mom says,
"Of course, that Halloween Headband counts as a hat for Crazy Hat Day. Anything you wear on your head is a hat."
The Girlie Girl says,
"What about clips? What about bobby pins? Hmmmm? Those aren't hats, Mom."
...and then the Mom rolls her eyes and walks away, muttering "Punk" under her breath....
Facebook Friends and Real Friends
Facebook Friends click "Like" every now and then and make some silly comment on what you post, but feel awkward when they actually see you in person.
Real Friends click "Like" every now and then and make some silly comment on what you post, but they check in when they haven't heard from you in a while and leave you messages like, "You're one of my favorites," or "I'd really like to have tea with you, " even when they live two states away.
To you, your friends, and all who surround you ~
May the forces that unite you be stronger than those that make you different.
Love,
LL.








No comments:
Post a Comment