Sometimes football is about action.
Gut pounding, kick you in the crotch, step on your neck action.
And sometimes, football is about emotion.
Gut pounding, kick you in the crotch, step on your neck emotion.
This moment of loss wasn't about the action.
And because it's the last time I'll use a football pic for this project,
and because I haven't posted anything in over two weeks,
and becaue I love ya',
here's a few more muted tones football pics that are blowin' my skirt up...
and because I haven't posted anything in over two weeks,
and becaue I love ya',
here's a few more muted tones football pics that are blowin' my skirt up...
And that's about all I have to say about football for this year.....
Oh! And one more thing~
I was so inunndated with football last week, that I didn't get a chance to edit or post my picture from Week 43 {Shadows}...so here it is:
Of course, because it's late the Project 52 people won't take it now. They like it, but they won't take it.
Whatever.
This is why I'm glad I'm not in school anymore. Miss a deadline, who cares? I still have the shot. It's still in my collection. Who cares about a bunch of international photographic judges anyway?....Yeah. Not me, that's for sure. Totally.....But, come on!! I missed it by two days!! Just two, measly little days. Put it in the pool already!
Please?....
Well, to hell with them....
And I'm done.
Love,
L.
This is why I'm glad I'm not in school anymore. Miss a deadline, who cares? I still have the shot. It's still in my collection. Who cares about a bunch of international photographic judges anyway?....Yeah. Not me, that's for sure. Totally.....But, come on!! I missed it by two days!! Just two, measly little days. Put it in the pool already!
Please?....
Well, to hell with them....
And I'm done.
Love,
L.






No comments:
Post a Comment