Friday, June 8, 2012

Let's Do 52 ~ Week 24 {Black & White Portrait}

Okay...technically I took this picture a few days ago, but I didn't this to it until today...so, I'm counting it for next week's theme.

We watched My Week With Marilyn recently,

and when I say we watched I mean I watched and Prince Charming asked questions every 5 seconds about who's this and who's that and what are they talking about and maybe he should have just read Blonde like I did so he'd have a clue what this movie was about.....

But, it was better than watching the other DVD we had about naked vampires that have sex and suck the life out of everyone in a small, sweaty Louisiana town while my beloved's mother sat next to me on the couch knitting a blanket.

Could my face get any redder?, Party of one. 

Prince Charming was not at all embarrassed to watch naked vampires in front of his mother.  He goes to Hooters with his mother.  Although, really, they only did that once, but that's always his gauge.

"No, I'm not embarrassed of that in front of my mom.  I went to Hooters with my mom."

Anyway....

We watched My Week With Marilyn instead and at the end they had these amazing black and white pictures of Marilyn, although, truthfully, it could have been Michelle Williams (she was that good), and I totally wanted to try them with my girlie. 

So, I did.



No comments:

Post a Comment