Friday, August 24, 2012

How Many Pictures Of A Sunset Can You Take?

We were at the beach all weekend, and the only pictures I took were of the sunset on Sunday evening.  It went a little something like this:

#1
The first picture that I took, forgetting that my camera was set to Manual because the last time I'd used it was outside and I wanted to adjust my settings, but that was like, three days earlier and by Sunday night I'd forgotten where I had it set.



#2
Flipped it to Auto and went vertical to get the funky shaped clouds.



#3
Went back to the Manual settings (which I adjusted to my liking) and turned the camera horizontally to get more of a wider image.



#4
Gave in to the Girlie who was jumping up and down to take a picture, but then she just grabbed the camera out of my hands and she started pressing buttons before I had a chance to take it off my neck .  We have 7 pictures that look just like this one.



#5
After the sun was gone.



#6
Flipped it to the Sunset setting and zoomed way in.  I don't use those pre-sets too often, but, you know, sometimes you just don't want to have to think about it. 



#7
Put the camera away, because really, who needs this many pictures of the same sunset?  But, then my beloved made me get it back out because the sky was turning all pink and rainbowy and he thought I should really get that, so I had to get it all set up again, went back on Manual and click.



#8
He made me get this one, too, when the sun was really gone and the sky was really pink and it was getting too dark to take a decent picture without my big lens, which I didn't have, and I just wanted to drink my wine and watch Iron Man already.



So, let's see.  How many is that?  47?

The answer to the question is that you can take 47 pictures of a sunset.

More, if you let your kid handle the camera.


No comments:

Post a Comment