Monday, October 11, 2010

Friday in the Park {The O. Family Portraits}

I had the wonderful opportunity to meet up with this gorgeous family last week.  I had done a wedding shoot at Robinswood Park a while ago, so when Sarah started talking about getting together for fall portraits, I thought it would make the perfect backdrop.  The leaves had begun to turn and were covering the ground.  The rain had been threatening, but we were fortunate to get some dry skies, great light and fairly warm temperatures.  We walked around the park and I got to watch these great people just have fun with each other.






My kids ended up coming along, which was great.  They kept the little ones busy so Mom and Dad could have their time in front of the camera.  And hello!  Smokin'!






LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this one!


When we got together last year, he really wasn't that into having his picture taken.  This year, however, he was a champ.  It was all about how crazy he could be and how much he could ham it up!




Thank you for a wonderful afternoon in the park, gang!  You're as fabulous to photograph as you are to hang out with!!  Happy Fall!!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Lisa!! I love the one of mom laying in the grass and dad kissing her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto what Tara said! You did a great job on this shoot... of course it didn't hurt to have such great looking subjects. :)

    - Trisha

    P.S. We miss you on FB.

    ReplyDelete