And the winner is.....
#3 Coach De La Cruz: Being a coach, I would say my Kent Knights of course.
Congratulations to the winner! Please contact lisa@doublelphoto.net to claim your winnings.
Thank you to everyone who threw their helmet into the ring for this giveaway!
Random number generated at www.mathgoodies.com
_________________________________________________________________________
The season is officially over, and it makes me kind of sad because I love football.
#3 Coach De La Cruz: Being a coach, I would say my Kent Knights of course.
Congratulations to the winner! Please contact lisa@doublelphoto.net to claim your winnings.
Thank you to everyone who threw their helmet into the ring for this giveaway!
Random number generated at www.mathgoodies.com
_________________________________________________________________________
The season is officially over, and it makes me kind of sad because I love football.
But, you know what I love more?
Not having to sit out in the flippin' freezing cold, eating dinner out of a bag, watching practice while my toes, fingers, ears, nose and various other parts of my body slowly turn to ice.
Nope. Won't miss that. Not one stinkin' bit.
In fact, knowing that I won't be doing that anymore actually makes me pretty darn happy. And you know what I do when I get happy? I start giving stuff away.....
The Great KENT KNIGHTS Image Extravaganza
Here's the deal:
All of the 89ers
All of the Midgets
All of the Bantams
Released on the website
for viewing and purchase
for viewing and purchase
until
9:00 a.m. on Thursday, November 17th
After that, they're going back in the vault
And because I'm so happy to not be freezing,
And because, as Barry Manilow says, Christmas is just around the corner,
And because I love ya' for all of your kind words and support this past season
There's one more thing....
The Giveaway
The print or CD package of your choice
OR
An 8.5" x 8.5" 12 page, custom soft cover album filled with
up to 20 of your favorite images of the 2011 season
It looks a little something like this
Yep. Either one. Yours. For free.
I love you that way....
To Enter
The enter the giveaway, just answer the following question in the comments section of this post:
What is your favorite football team?
Are you a Steelers fan? Do you bleed purple and gold? Is Roll Tide, not just an expression, but a way of life? Just shout out your favorite team and you're automatically entered to win. Just like that....
The Rules
One entry per person
Entries accepted until midnight on Monday, November 14th
Winners will be announced Tuesday morning.
There is just one, teeny, tiny, itty-bitty, little catch.....
All orders, including the giveaway, will be shipped between
December 7th and 9th
That's it. See, teeny. Not a big deal, right?
Okay, then. Good luck, my friends!




Kent Knights 5 teams one big family
ReplyDeleteRedskins and Kent Knights. Jennifer Simmons
ReplyDeleteBeing a coach, I would say my Kent Knights of course
ReplyDeleteThe Kent Knights especially the MIDGETS and #23. Next year I will love the PEE WEES.
ReplyDeleteKent Knights! Every team! We are a family! One big Kent Knight family!
ReplyDeleteKent Knight Midgets is my Favorite Team for the past two years. Love #29 - Sherrie Rosling
ReplyDeleteLove #93 on the Kent Knights 89ers/Silver Bullets and am a real fan of WSU Cougs! Thanks for taking all the photos; they are great!
ReplyDelete-Jackie Weise
Kent Knights! That's the only team that counts! Will be missing the 89rs next year but looking forward to SweetPeas! All but the really cold days - freezing. Logan # 92 (last year 93)
ReplyDeleteThanks again for all the great pictures!
- Kristen Weise