I love photographing at sunset.
It's my favorite time of day. Mostly because the massive onslaught of the day is behind me and a lovely glass of hooch is in front of me.
I love the light at sunset. It makes everything golden and magical.
It makes me want to dance and wander in the wheat fields.
"We don't have wheat fields."
It makes me want to make out.
"Stop it."
Fine. It makes me look thin.
"How much hooch have you had?"
None...yet. Why?
I love how sunsets make silhouettes. I love a good silhouette.
As I was trying to think of what I wanted to say about these silhouette pictures that I adore, my daughter suggested that I say,
"I just love you."
I mostly think she suggested that so I would finish up and she could play her game.
But, it works.
I just love you.
*Sigh* And I love a good sunset.







No comments:
Post a Comment